Paint all your sorrow for me to sing,draw your pain and hear me hum it out.

    It's Friday!!!!
    tomorrow,I PROMISE to post on those products that i've been talking about XD
    this week has been busy with all the school work,
    and picking out my classes for this upcoming fall quarter,plus i've been coming home
    really tired...since i am still sick.

    i really cannot wait to go to Finland,waiting a year is too much.
    i know that when i go you will never get me to come back 'cos that's my home,
    the home my heart was yearning for so long.
    and i must mention that i am in a Jenni Vartiainen mood...again!
    she's such a beauty;all Finnish girls are,and she's one of my fashion icons.
    her style is just simply lush!i want everything she wears,it's just insane.
    i hope when i go to Finland i can go to one of her shows and meet her...keeping my fingers crossed,and my hopes up :)




    hei hei
    xoxo
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/08/paint-all-your-sorrow-for-me-to.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive