All i have is your name deep down in my soul.


    I woke up early today to head over to Union station with my mum,dad,and younger sister.
    i had to turn in this application for a train pass.
    anyhooo,my sister and i fell in love...with the building of course.
    we used to go their all the time when we were little,but now that we're all "grown-up" it was
    like seeing it for the very first time,it was like a 1920's paradise.
    the architecture,the seats,the platforms,the telephone,the restaurants in their...it was beauty.
    afterwards we went back to Olvera Street;which i have done a blog on.
    my sister and i went to all the little shops again,one in particular that's our absolute favourite,the candle shop.
    it reminds us of the shop that was featured in The Craft!
    anyways,i purchased a couple of things,as did my sister.i got a small medallion for a necklace
    of "our lady of Guadalupe"...for obvious reasons,my mum named me after her...or shall i say
    that she promised her that if i were to be born normal she would name me after her.
    you see,i wasn't meant to be born at the age that my mum was,but here i am :D
    so yeah,i've always had this connection and love towards the virgin.
    i also bought these worry dolls;which i will explain more about on another blog,since i
    will be putting up pictures.and a "love" candle;not to get someone to love me,but more on
    me loving more easily,since i am complicated when it come to that realm.
    hei hei
    xoxo
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/08/all-i-have-is-your-name-deep-down-in-my.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive