Fair Week!!

    Fair seems to be the sacred cow of Burley, Idaho...definately the highlight of summer for most Burley natives...woop-dee-doo!!......haha but no I really do love fair week, it brings excitement for the half hour it takes to see everything and I mostly enjoy visiting with friends that I haven't seen all summer and eating yummy food:) I was in the parade this year for StuCo...the theme was "Memories of the Past, Visions of the Future" and for our float we all dressed from the past and then a few were from the "future" (haha fail)...and it was great! We worked hard! 2nd place:)

    me, Soph, Jolie, Erica, Lex


    Me, Rob, Soph, Jolie, Luis, Erica, Lexi, Adrian, Cody, Kalin, and Syd

    Spencer with his fro

    Awww I love Cody!!! :)

    Sophie!

    Juju!!

    Soph and Codster

    Brother Greenman haha

    haha I just love Jolie!
    Me and Em went to fair and found lovely flowers....it's great to have you back!! love ya:)

    hahaha so me and Sophie took a personality test and each different personality type has a bird that it symbolizes...I am an dove mixed with an eagle...Sophie is a total peacock. This picture says it all too...We did some school shopping and I was literally on the floor laughing all day, I just can't help but love this crazy girl :)
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/08/fair-week.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive