Music is like a phantom,it’s an illusion you can only feel with the heart,and speaks to the senses.

    These are the albums that you will catch me listening to this month,or this summer.
    first and foremost,
    Negative:Neon-Negative recorded this album in LA,and you can definitely hear the influence it gave them.Not only was the album recorded in LA
    but Jonne wrote the lyrics here as well.i don't know where to begin,but what i do know is that i can listen to this album in the train non-stop.the whole album is splendid and doesn't lack in any way.my favourite tracks have to be "Jealous Sky" "Neon Rain" "No one can save me tonight." to me this album is like Razorblade Romance (HIM) i love every song just the same,so it's really hard to pick.
    Neon Rain offers you something you have never heard from Negative...it's a young lady singing the whole song,so it gives you this heartbreaking story of Jonne's childhood,it's simply breathtaking.
    Chisu:Vapaa ja Yksin-i absolutely love this album!!!!
    from the "hit the dance floor" song "Baden-Baden" to the depressing song "Sama Nainen,"when i first gave Sama Nainen a listen it nearly broke my heart with the lyrics.She's such a unique Finnish singer.You also get an Arabic vibe with the song "Lähtö."
    Husky Rescue:Ship of Light-LUSH,LUSH,LUSH!!!!i am falling in love with this band more and more.in this album you can hear a lot of the Finnish influences,the melancholy lyrics and the many instruments they use."Sound of Love" was such a hit for me,but i can't help but dance to "Fast Lane" which has such amazing guitar solos.then you get this soothing-gloomy song called "They are coming" this band is beyond artistic,they're very indie/alternative,and it will drag you down the country fields ;) I PROMISE
    Enrique Iglesias:Euphoria-I can't deny that i love a good artist that can make me dance when i am in the best mood...and that artist has to be Enrique!this album gives you a huge mix of different sound,even Spanish songs."Cuando me enamoro" is one of my favourite Spanish songs on the album,it's such a cute and sweet track,"Ayer" is a "sad lullaby" to me,i always put it on when i am in a chill mood and want to listen to a good Spanish love song."Heartbeat" and "why not me?" are such ace tracks as well.in Heartbeat we get a dance duet with the singer from The Pussycat Dolls...which adds a bit of seduction to this song.in Why not me? you can't help but sing a long to this beautiful track.overall i am in love with this album :)
    Sia:Colour the small one-I don't think i need to mention why Sia is so talented besides the fact that she gives loads of ranges with her voice,and sound.good tracks from this album are "Moon" "Breathe Me" "Numb" and "Sunday." for a moment i always feel like this Australian native is French 'cos of the way she hums and sways her words.she's a huge talent
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The world soundtrackthis album is pretty explicable!the sound of garage bands and the "video game" tunes are priceless.every time i listen to it,it makes me want to hit the theatres again just to watch it over again.

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/08/music-is-like-phantomits-illusion-you.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive