Hold me,sing me a lullaby.

    i would say good morning...but it's the afternoon here.
    finally the workload for my classes have loosened up a little bit,
    mid-term week is done with...only six more weeks and i have the one week break
    before i go back for the fall quarter.
    last night i was reading some more Greek mythology,i love it to death.
    i dunno what tonight will consist of besides watching the new episode of the dudesons,and maybe eat some junk food.
    i also have to catch up on my Being Human,i feel so bad that i missed last weeks episode,and i need to finish playing Zelda!!!!
    i was THAT busy with school :(
    i feel terrible now...but on a good note this whole week i had a workout,it was pretty epic,i hope my bum ends up looking like Manna's ;)
    but my whole bum,and legs were in intense pain...but that sleep really helped.
    hope you all enjoy the Manna songs.from a beautiful and talented young lady.
    the second song "Lost" is from her first album
    and the first and third are from her second album.





    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/08/hold-mesing-me-lullaby.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive