Whew!

    So I've let some things get away from updating the blog. If you're not a fan already, be sure to add the Facebook Fanpage for Thomas Ross Photography. I've got more pictures and samples on the fanpage, plus it's a great way to keep up with what's new and even contact me. Post your questions and tag your friends, if you see them.

    I've updated the website, blog and Fanpage with a new Logo. I think that it says "Fun!", yet professional. I'm preparing to add some new pictures to the website and here as well. I'll preview a few samples of what I've been working on so you can get a feel for what's coming.

    What's got me sooooo backed up? AfterDark. Boy, was it a GREAT experience. I got to work alongside some of the most successful photographers in the industry, and add a few new tricks and tips to my toolbag. Hence the new logo and some new portraits soon to be added.


    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/10/whew.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive