Untitled Oct

    Human is unpredictable so do situation
    Everything goes on and on without early notice nor warning
    When it happens, perhaps some might think there is no turning back
    While some might think it may be a better solution to what had happened
    So, is there "IMPOSSIBLE" on in this world? I doubt

    A friend said:"Time is the best solution ever."
    And i always doubt with what people said
    Undeniable, im good in giving advice to people and help out them
    But, im poor in helping myself and hiding myself from the truth
    Haha..so this is a norm of humans? I doubt

    Thinking.....
    My luck today fr FB is 90% while tomorrow is 77%
    Is this real as what it has been for the past few times? I doubt

    A story goes....
    A shorty and a lady...
    Walked on the street...they are not the perfect couple
    But, something pull them together
    L O V E... the miracle thing on earth
    Makes them live together and happily ever after
    Even being teased by others
    They do not mind because they are proud of themselves of being in love for each other
    Always....proud to be with your loved ones
    No matter what had or will happened to either one of them
    The strong bond ties them up... P R O U D

    A friend told me:" Give up!"
    But, i tell myself, i feel thankful because friend cares me
    But, i will not give up easily on what im pursuing and hold on tight!
    Because only hard work pays off
    Give up will never prevail the ending or the routes of a story
    One shall keep up with what he or she intends to do or wanted to achieve
    I strongly believe
    Deep in heart, a hard work pays off rather than a give up....
    Perhaps give up is another solution towards a problem
    But working hard might be a better way and gives way to the problems

    Lately, encountered several problems
    Pimples growing and im gaining fat
    Thought it will be a boring sem break for me
    But i had a busy instead
    Getting stress from family after exams
    Only then i realise
    Stress aroused in human's heart every moment
    I've cried and scolded people
    To release my anger and stress
    But it hardly help
    And now im suffering from the noise of fireworks
    Because it's Deepavali today (after 12am)
    Indians are celebrating their new year
    No doubt, they cannot be blamed for the environmental pollution
    But it is already pass midnight
    Should the community in housing area have a good night rest?

    It's Oct, not even a new year coming in
    But a new sem is commencing on Monday
    Although just a short sem
    But it is enough to kill me thou
    7 weeks of lecturing, will i be able to cope with it?
    Having exam on the Xmas month
    Will i be able to finish the exam before Xmas?

    Back to Kampar life soon
    Will i be able to adapt back to that kind of boring, meaningless life?
    Just dislike Kampar, never have such dislikes in my life
    How could people over there live their life without any sense of modernisation or entertainment?
    Alelujah
    Hope can finish my degree asap...

    P/s: Craps alot and dunno what im talking about..js ignore it will do .

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/10/untitled-oct.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive