Disappointed and Sad?

    Having a kind of feeling
    which tells me something wrong going on
    start to have the bad feeling on something
    feel that something is going to happen
    and am started to worry and afraid of

    Does something has changed?
    or im just thinking nonsense in this boring period

    Feeling wanna get drunk
    and forget all the nonsense im thinking
    wants to go somewhere to de-stress
    felt like im holding something like a bom
    which will explode anytime
    should i just continue with my usual life?
    or give it a twist?
    but afraid it might affect my studies...

    Oh gosh!
    need help and advice badly
    but i knew no one can change my mind
    of what im thinking
    feeling so bad now..T.T
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/10/disappointed-and-sad.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive