What a Thursday!

    Should i say it is a mystical day nor a boring day
    whatever...
    i'm just not so in mood
    had flower tea and Earl Grey tea
    really a "tea" day for me
    and now gastric become worse
    feeling so unwell...

    New sem will be commence on next Monday
    Something inside my heart
    make me afraid of facing the new coming sem
    it's just a short sem
    and Xmas here i come
    to SG and celebrate it
    but why m i feeling some kind of discomfort in heart?

    I'm telling myself
    something which is a fact and a fate
    can't change it anymore
    i m afraid
    afraid of everything
    that will happen to me soon

    Afraid of new sem
    can't cope with it
    Afraid of Nov
    bcz it is the reply month fr the hotel
    Afraid of....
    something which i hardly utter out
    feel like crying for the coming days
    i just don't hope the day to come
    i dun wan go bck to Kampar

    Had bad result
    and what i expect to be worse has come true..
    CT..i deserve D for u
    MMT..hope there's an increase in both marks either grade

    My lappy has come bck to me today
    after 2 days left in office
    for formatting
    and pls treat me good

    what should i do if my lappy also leave me
    awhh...so uneasy..

    p/s: suffering fr gastric and missing u...wondering...
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-thursday.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive