Meet Jerry





    This is Jerry. At least for now, but we'll see where he goes.
    (Sorry the pics aren't the best. I had to use photobooth since I don't have a scanner right now. I'll have to figure something else out for the future.)

    I've loved looking at some of these amazing illustrators' blogs. There's a part of me that is so inspired by their work and constant doodling and working out ideas, that I couldn't wait to put pen to paper. Then there is that part of me that is in such awe of their work that I start in with the self doubt. But when it comes down to it. I enjoy sketching, doodling, drawing (whatever you want to call it) and that's what it's really about. I do it because it brings me joy to fill a blank space with a new character that begs for a back story. Plus, I'll never get better if I don't try.

    So, here is the beginning of Jerry. We'll see you later.Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2011/04/meet-jerry.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive