San Fransisco Engagement Photography :: Laura & Michael

    Up in the limelight is Laura & Michael! Location of choice was San Fransisco of course. We had an amazing city to begin with and now with he World Series win, we're on the top of the world. The session was awesome. I got pictures to prove it.

    Laura & Michael will be marrying at Clos La Chance Winery. You might remember me shooting there a bit ago when Jessica & Cory hitched there. One of my most favorite locations in the South Bay. Gonna be radical, (HA! I said radical)

    Thank you Dolores for help as assistant for this engagement. It was a pleasure having you out again.

    HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS!!

    ~Sam











    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2011/01/san-fransisco-engagement-photography.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive