Dark grey day needs green fields and sunshine


    Today I'm supposed to get an important message, let's hope it is a yes. I'm in a desperate need of something positive (over 1 1/2 year of job search are taking its toll even on me), especially since my thyroid gland started hurting yesterday evening and I'm feeling really weak today and my new bag (full leather and not cheap) broke on Wednesday evening. Okay, so my horoscope says today is my lucky day, so we'll see how it works out. (Let's be precise, I don't have to wait long at my doc, I get the job, they still have my bag to be abled to switch it and I get everything done that I want to.)

    Wish all of you a lovely Friday.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2011/01/dark-grey-day-needs-green-fields-and.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive