Bad start for the Year 2010!

    WTF!?
    A last gathering and farewell with friends also cannot?
    Going to shift to KL soon
    Everyone is going back to uni soon

    Just a simple gathering with friends also cakap banyak!
    Damn tulan!
    Hardly got chances to gather with buddies
    Now you caused me FFK them!

    Sorry my friends...
    Really sorry about that
    Not i don't want join u guys tonite
    but parents dun allowed!

    Feel so bad
    just the beginning of the year
    And u never try to put your feet into my situation and think!
    what i really want and need!
    U just know how to say NO
    But not even a YES
    Im alr 22 this year..
    no longer kids anymore...
    Of coz i will know how to differentiate black n white
    You are increasing my hates to you!
    When can i get my freedom??
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/01/bad-start-for-year-2010.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive