2009 in a nutshell

    So I realize that I am a bit behind on blog updating but life has been crazy busy so right now at 1:30 AM. I decided to recap. Looking back...wow it has been a great year! What wonderful times I have had and hardly any dull moments. The most important thing about this year was I truly grew as a person. I had life experiences that will last a lifetime. I gained a little bro, lost a great grandmother, attended my first 3 school dances, worked on magnifying my talents and found that I can take a picture or two;), was extremely humbled by losing two competitions in a row, first dates, lots of night games and late nights, got a drivers license and learned how to drive, gained a stronger testimony in the gospel, decided that boys are stupid, played defense/offense in powderpuff and we became the first class to win powderpuff as juniors, made it all year without drinking one ounce of pop, learned to deal with condescending people, TPed my seminary teacher, successfully campaign managed, read my scriptures and wrote in journal every day, finally sort of figured out what I want to do with my life, decided that texting is overrated, fell in love with the Bent Bean's kiwi-banana smoothie and cafe rio, got extremely tired of the disneyland routine, watched my little sister follow my influential example, came to the conclusion that gossip is a form of self pity and consciously made an effort to avoid it, hyper-extended my knee (it hurts don't try it), experienced the most hilarious times watching people trip and fall time and time again, enjoyed tons of deep heart-to-heart conversations in the middle of the night before going to sleep, gained the fear of dolls and haunted hotel rooms, learned a little bit more about myself, who I am, and who I want to be, laughed till I cried, cried till I laughed at myself, ate till I got sick, and stayed happy:)   
    January- My friends threw me an amazing sweet sixteen surprise PARTY



    February- Pref (BLAST FROM THE PAST)



    March- Jaxon Andrew Brinkerhoff


    April- Prom Crashers


    May- Graduation...school's out for summer!



    June- Girls Camp and Soccer Camp



    July- Dom and Chels sweet sixteen scavenger extravaganza!


    August- school resumes..ugh Soccer season begins: wooh!


    September- Eastern Idaho State Fair!


    October- Homecoming



    November- German Trip


    December- Sadies


    2009 was a year of change and well I'm not talking about Obama...but I survived it and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Here's to 2010!
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/01/2009-in-nutshell.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive