Sadies 2009

    Sadies was a BLAST!
    We spent the day playing curses, sledding, back massaging, video games, food, and lots more. We had yummy dutch oven with ribs for dinner and a great crazy dance! After we watched Elf and ate cake. It was a very long day filled with fun. Drew and I were Lilo and Stitch for our dynamic duo and we had a fun group.


    Drew(Stitch) and me (Lilo)

    What a great group! Me and Drew( Lilo and Stitch), Branson and Camille(Danny and Sandy from grease), Carygn and Lexi(mickey and minnie), Shelby and Rob (Pebbles and Bam Bam), Emily and Zach (Ping and Pong), Chelsae and Brandon (Peter Pan and Tinker Bell), Amber and John (The Grinch and Cindy Loo Who), Dominique and Logan( Mickey and Minnie), Miranda and Scott (Hugs and Kisses)

    Me and Lex

    The girls

    Me and chels

    Em and I

    Miranda and me

    Miranda, me, camille, and Branson

    Robert and I

    Rob, me, and Chelsae

    Shelby and I

    We visited our little Edwards fam after sledding

    Coach Edwards and the soccer girls:)

     Kay definately the highlight of my day!!! "Hey Em, let's go get some sleeping bags and slide down the stairs" "OKAY!!!" haha so... this graceful little girl took too much on and toppled down the stairs hahaha

    eating our delicious dinner

    hmm...?

    Me and Zach

     Me and Em later on after the dance...I guess she was okay after the big falling incident. I know, I was surprised too ;)
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/01/sadies-2009.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive