Boring Weekend

    It's ma first weekend in KL!
    Boring like hell!!
    Feeling sick which is so sickening!
    sick at the wrong time...
    P-ing smore..makes me moodless to do anything

    ~Saturday~
    U went bck today
    Hope u didn't get lost in KL..XD
    Thx for the acc
    Do nothing at home and sleep alot
    While waiting roomate to come
    and i starve fr Morning to 530pm
    only to have my first meal
    thx to aunt for bringing me homecook food
    Suppose it is my lunch!

    ~Sunday~
    Woke up 930am
    Dad pick me up at 10 for DimSum with aunt and family
    Had nice dim sum and it's freaky cheap!
    6 person for only rm54!!

    It's alr late noon, hungry but don't feel like eating
    just grab 2 piece of Ferrero Rondnior
    as my meal lorr..
    Thx for yr care, giving me choc to ease my pain..*hearts*

    Today is just another moody day
    feel so tiring and dizzy
    hope can get well soon
    and tomorrow will be starting my first day of internship!

    *Looking for something special*
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/01/boring-weekend.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive