Illustration Friday: GROW

    Watercolor on 320gr. handmade Yute paper.
    Available at my Etsy shop.
    The shrooms getting comfy in my shelf.
    Be sure to check out my 9 year old son Daniel's entry for Grow :)

    Boy oh boy! I'm so thrilled to share with you that
    my entry for the topic "OPEN"
    was in the top 25 of voted entries at the Illustration Friday site
    and my piece will be part of the FIRST ever Illustration Friday group show
    at Open in Long Beach, CA.
    Woohoo!
    Thank you so much to all of you who voted for my entry!

    I'm also jumping up and down
    because yesterday after 10 looooong days without internet
    I got my service back!
    YAY!
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2007/10/illustration-friday-grow.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive