HOME and RECOVERING

    Great news! I am home and recovering. It's just been 24 hours.

    I hate needles, and the IV insertion was absolutely painless! Great anesthesiologist.

    I was expecting to feel myself drift off to sleep. One minute I was awake, and the next thing I knew the surgery was over!

    The surgery went flawlessly. I came out of the operation completely pain free, totally comfortable and no nausea whatsoever.

    I'm feeling a little mild discomfort today, (muscle soreness from the procedure), but I slept like a baby last night (thanks to my first prescription of Ambien).

    My recovery plan dictates complete bed rest again today, then a post-op checkup on Wednesday.

    I anticipate no problems.

    Thanks for your notes of support and encouragement.

    That's the update!

    R.Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2007/10/home-and-recovering.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive