...with a little help from my friends

    My favorite trio. B-H-S at first home football game:)
    Minico game:)
    Seniors bittersweet last first day of school!
    Dom, Chels, Camille, Jess, me, Lex, Em, Soph, Tay
    #24 baby!
    Corner kick!
    Happy Birthday Emsky Ann!!! haha me and Soph had fun decorating and hiding in Em's room surprising her, then we got some yummy cake and ice cream and pinata time...flippen blast!! Love you guys! After we went repelling for mutual and I absolutely LOVE this shot...
    Well I have survived the first month of my senior year! It has been chaos but with a little help from my friends I have somehow had lots of fun memorable times. Somewhere between the loooong talks, scripture-sharin', lunch, crying, hugs, heart2hearts, pictures, suprises, comfort, laughing, and all the little things that are impossible to name...I've come to the conclusion and have been reminded that I have the best unforgetable friends. They say that you are in the world but you shouldn't be of the world...well that's kind of how I feel about high school. I can still enjoy myself, but I don't need to stoop down to the standards and maturity level of others to feel accepted.
    We are different from a lot of girls our age and here's a few reasons why:
    • Rather than share gossip, we share scriptures and spiritual experiences...we can even talk for hours it never gets boring, I promise:) 
    • We respect each other and stand up for each other in all circumstances.
    • We build each other up and keep each other in line on the right path and strong.
    • Cell phones aren't nessessary...they are actually really annoying and distracting. (until our parents get mad cause they can never get ahold of us)
    • We support each other in our ambitions and often talk of our future goals and plans.
    • We know how to have fun and go crazy the RIGHT way...just watch one of our videos:)
    We are a team and we work together and help each other. That's how friends are supposed to be and I'm so grateful and blessed to have my two true blue besties. We will always be there for each other no matter what life decides to throw our way. I hope that we can still remain close in our hearts even after we go our seperate ways in life. I love you guys!

    "To be a friend and to have a friend is among life's greatest gifts"
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/09/with-little-help-from-my-friends.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive