Nettiin



    So as promised,today i have a video of some of the things i have purchased this past month or so...sorry that i'm not talking i'm just not used to talking on these things haha.

    these are also pictures of the things in detail.

    the black studded jacket was given to me by my sister and it's 100% leather

    i am in love with it the studs are small and spiky,the striped shirt was also given to me by my sister.

    and the leggings i purchased from a Korean website.

    my mum called my leggings beetle juice pants which is why my sister gave me that shirt,'cos i'm planning to take some pictures inspired by that movie.as for this shirt that says "Halvalla" i just bought a regular teal shirt from target

    and i put the chemicals that you use to make burn-out tee shirts and just did whatever design i desired,it's really simple and fun to do :)

    sorry if this was epicly loooong.



    hei hei

    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/09/nettiin.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive