I was half you loved me whole,you were mine from flesh to soul.

    Sorry for the small hiatus,i've been a complete busy mess thanks to the finals week;which is this week...starting tuesday.
    i just came back from The Psychic with my sisters and it was pretty interesting
    and then we went to Target,which was pretty fun.i'm tired though i need loads of sleep,but i need to get my stuff for school done o.o
    can not wait for my one week vacation,uuuugh.
    i promise to update when i am done with all my school work,i made a video but i'll have to re-do it.

    hei hei
    xoxoSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-was-half-you-loved-me-wholeyou-were.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive