Images for a Cure


    I've recently been blessed to come across a cause that is very important and hits really close to home for me. Images for a Cure is a network of professional photographers donating their time and session fees to help realize the mission of The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® to "achieve prevention and a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime by providing critical funding for innovative clinical and translational research at leading medical centers worldwide, and increasing public awareness about good breast health."

    I have 6 one hour sessions (any location of your choice) available for October 11th starting at 9 a.m., and the way you can sign up for them is by donating the session fees of $125 ($25 off for these sessions) below:


    These are non-refundable donations. Once you've completed the donation, forward your confirmation to me. If for any reason, you must reschedule, contact me immediately.

    Check out the Images for a Cure blog for more details on the program and how you can make an impact, and while you're there, look for the short interview I had with them. Let's get pumped to eradicate this deadly disease!

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/09/images-for-cure.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive