K'Neth Hair Studio-Heart Breaker to my hair..!!!!!

    Stupido hair salon!!!! Spoil my hair...damage+damage gao gao!!!!!
    what the hell!!
    a junior hairstylist do my hair??
    and you chit-chatting there
    just cut few heads..
    and go off earlier?
    what kind of boss is this?

    Well, saw this attractive salon near mom office
    it's a new hair studio
    where i never seen before in greenhill area
    so give it a try...
    who knows!
    damn disappointed man!!

    Hair is short...and curls are not nice
    not what i want!
    it is equal to previous look..
    looks no different
    damn piss off!!
    smore say they use L'Oreal products..
    shit la u !
    Js bcz of the fame of L'Oreal..
    and the price is so XXX
    hoping i will come back to dye my hair?
    for RM180?
    go to "L" la...
    i won't come back again..
    it's my 1st n last time!!
    Rather spend more going to KL salon
    than this so-called hair studio..

    Regret!regret! damn damn regret!!
    went to HQ bought some hair care stuff to repair my hair..
    as i always buy things fr them
    get discount but still loss quite alot...
    but don't feel heart pain..
    at least there are results fr what the gurl rec to me
    better than the stupid hair salon!

    p/s: K'Neth Hair Salon located at 31, Persiaran Greenhill, 30450, Ipoh, Perak. Kenneth Kwan (Artistic Director) Do not ever go there..u will regret for life!
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/09/k-hair-studio-heart-breaker-to-my-hair.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive