Claudia & Ovi :: Chicago Wedding


    Chicago Baby!

    You might remember the engagement session I took in Chicago that was posted a few weeks back of Nelli & Marius. The whole reason for being there in the first place for these guys. Claudia & Ovi were married back in May and I had the privileged of flying out to capture the celebration. My partner in crime for this one was Evan Baines. Love shooting with him and I while there, I had the great pleasure of meeting the better half. Amanda you are a sweetheart. What a team of awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed myself being around you guys.

    Romanians have their own thing going. As a people, they are VERY family oriented and photography is high on the list of important thing. I can certainly appreciate that. The festivities are never "amped" with alcohol which in turn makes the emotion of the day genuine. Claudia & Ovi, you both come from wonderful families. The bond there was VERY evident. You both have been blessed with a great surrounding of people. Enjoy the shots guys. Not to sound cocky but I told you they would be amazing. :) You have Evan to thank as well.

    ~Sam















    This one was taken by Mr. Baines.
    Another Baines. Just awesome.

    My contribution to this shot is zero, well okay, I held the light. This is one of the greatest shots I've ever seen from Evan and it happened to be on my watch. I didn't even have the heart to put my watermark on it. I just wanted everyone else to see the magic. Wow.
    One of my faves in this set.
    Congrats guys. Enjoy the new road together.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/08/claudia-ovi-chicago-wedding.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive