Casting call... looking for a fun/trendy couple!

    I am giving away a lifestyle photo session to a fun and trendy couple in love. The session will take place in Green Bay any Wednesday in July and is valued at $450.

    I'm looking for a couple with a funky, wild and crazy personal style so I can test out a new shooting location. If you, or someone you know is deserving of a beautiful set of photos please contact me. Please send me an email, 400 words or less with why or how you think this couple could rock out at a photo session.

    Please submit your entry by emailing me at info[at]ardentphoto.com by June 28th. The final selections will be made by June 30.Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/06/casting-call-looking-for-funtrendy.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive