Jaxon Andrew Brinkerhoff

    Jaxon Andrew Brinkerhoff
    On the morning of Sunday March 22nd, I was up at 3 in the morning watching "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead" because I couldn't sleep. After the movie was over I tried to get back to sleep and as I started to drift off I heard my mom yelling and freaking out. Being in her pregnant state for 9 months, panicking was nothing new so I didn't really think anything of it. Then when my dad came in my room telling me they were going to the hospital, it really hit me. Luckily my grandparents and aunt were down from Idaho Falls so there wasn't too much pressure on me..well about an hour later we got a call informing us that the baby was coming SOON! we were so excited and kept waiting...and waiting...and waiting some more..I unfortunately made it to school on monday and then around 9:00 at night I headed up to the delivery room and then around 9:20 a new little baby boy entered our family at a whopping 8 pounds 7 ounces!! He is such a blessing and we love little Jaxon. He is going to be pretty spoiled though being the only boy and the baby of the family!!

    Smiles


    haha I dressed him up one day:)


    awww no teeth!


    Big elephant tears

    Siblings...gotta love em!:)

    awww
    For about 2 weeks he had Jaundice so he had to have a light shining on him, we called him our little glow worm haha
    Maddie and Jaxon

    what a chubbster
    Jaxon and his favorite sister:)
    awaiting the arrival!


    Jaxon Andrew- March 23rd, 2009

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/06/jaxon-andrew-brinkerhoff.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive