Its Been A Long Time...

    long time din blog...

    cz many things happened n too busy wit work..

    n now im bck to uni d, class start, piles of assignment need to settle

    mid-term around d corner too, hven prepare well for dat

    24hrs is js nt enuf, wat shud i do to my future? i doubt it..smtimes

    lookin bck to last sem, dis sem is mor tough..can't relax anymor...

    doin assignment n h/work in a rush mk me piss off

    n goin to d Sunway Prom next mth

    time is so pack til i cant reli breath

    but luckily some1 got me relieved whenever im in bad mood

    thx 4 evythg, my fren!

    hardly bck to h/town due to d replacement classes on weekend

    reli sucks!

    anyway, gotta get bck to my revision d..

    chaoz!!

    p/s: blog relieves stress..true?
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/02/its-been-long-time.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive