Birdcall

    Collage I made this morning.
    Paper ephemera and acrylic ink
    9 x 12 inches
    *I need your help:
    My blog was featured on the Spring 2009
    issue of Artful Blogging (yay!)
    and I haven't been able to see it yet...arggg!
    If you own this issue I wanted to ask you:
    Could you scan or photograph the pages
    that feature my blog and email them to me.
    I'll even send a free print to the first three
    friends that help me out :)
    Will you?
    Thanks in advance for your help
    and for the lovely comments
    you generously leave me here.
    Hugs.

    Update: Thank you SO much
    Louise, Denise and Susan
    for taking the time to do this :)
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/02/birdcall.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive