Why So Serious?


    STOP! AND TAKE A MOMENT TO HAVE SOME FUN.

    While I take what I do very seriously and know that there are always moments to be serious, at the end of the day I want to enjoy life. There is a quote that says, "Laughter is an instant vacation." Maybe that's why I dearly love to laugh. Can't afford to travel as much as I'd like to, but laughter is free.
    I love to laugh and I love to make others laugh.


    Here's a couple videos of me and my friend taking a break from the endless work to have a good laugh:


    Our interpretation of "A Whole New World" where our magic carpets were rolly chairs. Just stick around for the first 11 seconds of the video to see how that works out. (don't have to watch the whole thing).


    Just a little fun with the MacBook Photobooth. Sometimes a silly fake laugh can lead to a real hard laugh.Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/10/why-so-serious.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive