San Jose Wedding Photographer :: Jeanine & Neal

    I smiled while editing this entire session.
    So carefree and awesome. Jeanine and Neal will marry in just a few short weeks. In discussing their engagement session options, they said they'd like something at the creek. I think its completely evident they were made for each other.

    :D

    Thanks for allowing the spontaneous carwash session guys. I think we concluded well.



    Un-staged. Jeanine did this on her own. So hilarious.


    I believe inspiration for this came from Mr. Hoffer.
    We went to a creek.





    We went to a car wash. Thanks random car-wash dude for helping us with the first shot.



    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2010/10/san-jose-wedding-photographer-jeanine.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive