Homecoming 2009

    Powderpuff!!! JUNIORS: class of 2011 RULES!!!!!

    I played powderpuff this year (offense and defense)

    It was a BLAST! The juniors won against the seniors and it was the very first time. Can't wait until next year when we DOMINATE!


    I dressed up for 80's day haha it was lots of fun getting my hair back to normal size let me tell ya!

    Kaybrie, Dominique, Chelsae, and I made some freakin sweet tutus for spirit day!!

    Alexa, Shawniece, Camille, Miranda, me, Dominique, Refina, Dani, and Chelsae! woot!

    Dom, Chelsae, and Me...the Three AMIGOS!

    Me and Dominique

    Me and Chelsae

    Awww I love Kayberry!

    Kade, Sophie, and me at the homecoming game

    Sophie, Me, and Emily

    Kelsee came back to visit!! haha I love Emily's little gangster hand gesture above our heads

    we were scared of the BIRTH COW!! bahhaha I love you sophie

    Emily was yelling Diarhea in my face and I was telling her to be quiet haha

    for our day date the boys took us paintballing! It hurt so bad! I got hit in the finger haha but it was fun and thrilling.

    Gotta love them flowers!

    Nate and I before the dance

    Strike a pose, then hit the road

    Nate's mom cooked us a 3 course yummy lasagne dinner

    it was so fancy!

    I had so much fun! THANKS!:)



    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/11/homecoming-2009.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive