Stupid Lappy!!!

    At last, lappy kena virus alr..
    no matter how many times i tried to restart it..
    there is only a blue screen..
    forced to go bck Ipoh tmr..
    and come bck on Sunday perhaps..
    but anyway, going bck Ipoh is better than staying here
    Boring only!

    Hate this old laptop!!
    I want to get a new one..but
    no $$$
    darn!!!
    So uncomfortable without lappy!!
    Thx bestie for lending me awhile
    How am i going to do assign without U?
    Always rosak at the wrong time...
    ishhh>.<

    How am i going to spend my night tonight
    without lappy...
    can't imagine..
    gonna get crazy ...
    and think nonsense again...

    ps: I wan new lappy!!!! *frust*
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/11/stupid-lappy.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive