Graduation 2009

    This year graduation was so much fun! Me and Chelsae kind of got a taste of what it is like to graduate. We got to help out and sort of attend the grad night party and wow it is going to be a blast when we can actually go haha I don't think I have ever laughed so hard watching people play laser tag it was so hilarious! Graduation is a happy time but also a sad time, it's been hard to see all the seniors go! I'm going to miss all of them so much!
    Me and Kassie
    haha Kelsee playing laser tag!

    me and Kim!
    me and kelsee...aww I'm gonna miss her!
    Dominique and Jordan..aww

    me and shawnae! I'm gonna cry! haha

    awww the diplomat
    I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Sisterly love:)
    sooo cute! haha what is shawnae missing?
    Shawnae and Hannah...sistas!
    The beautiful little Graf familia! haha where's chelsae...I just noticed she's gone
    Shawnae and good ol' grandma!
    proud parents
    me and Dalton that snag

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/07/graduation-2009.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive