Framed

    It's so great to see my my work
    living happily in other people's walls.
    Here is my "Birdies A to Z" print
    at my lovely friend Yvonne's home.
    I really love how she framed it
    with the big white mat & simple frame.
    Rita & Artur are keeping my prints
    company at the talented Maria's studio.
    My little "Terrarium" print is happy
    at a cozy corner of my artist friend Tiel's home.
    All in a row at Courtney 's fabulous studio.
    And finally my birdies
    living at Carly's beautiful home
    in Northern Ireland.

    Thank you so much to all of you
    that have purchased my art
    to keep you company, I am truly honored.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/07/framed.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive