Fun Fact Friday - Always be Prepared

    I started Fun Fact Friday last week... I am excited to bring you fun little tidbits of information.

    Fact:
    I have my own version of an emergency bridal kit

    Most brides will put together a little kit containing a needle and thread, hairspray, pain reliever, bobby pins, antacid, shout wipes... I'm sure every bride customizes their kit with many sorts of items.

    For my emergency kit I carry a slew of items...

    For the bride and groom:
    • 8 golf size umbrellas in case of rain
    • Towel to dry or clean an area the bride may want to sit
    • Water bottles for the couple
    • Nice smelling bug spray for shooting with mosquitoes!

    For my photography:
    • Duplicate cameras, lenses, flashes, media cards and batteries - I have back up equipment for everything!
    • Plastic bags so I can shoot in wet weather
    • Contact information of other photography professionals in case of emergency

    For myself:
    • Advil
    • Water
    • Granola bar/snacks
    • Extra socks in case I get my feet wet during the perfect shot
    • Printed maps - just in case GPS isn't right
    • Extra contacts, solution and glasses

    You can never be to prepared. Every wedding I am confident that I am fully prepared for anything.

    What is in your wedding day emergency kit?
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/05/fun-fact-friday-always-be-prepared.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive