If you go to one wedding fair this year...

    Photobucket
    I only exhibit at one wedding fair each year and it is that time of year again when you'll be able to find me at Loseley Park (just off the B3000, Guildford, Surrey). Loseley is one of my favourite regular venues with just so many photographic opportunities. Also there are some wonderful people working there who really do help make every wedding at Loseley as perfect as possible.

    On the day, you'll find a wide range of exhibitors to help make all your planning go smoothly whether your thinking of getting married at Loseley or not and there are fashion shows in the beautiful Great Hall throughout the day or you can just lose yourself in the lovely all year round gardens.

    I hope to see you there.Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/01/if-you-go-to-one-wedding-fair-this-year.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive