A lotta Lotta

    I just recently bough these wonderful books by Lotta Jansdotter
    and they're so full of inspiration!
    Starting from the left there's
    "Simple Sewing", "Travel Style" and "Handmade project"
    Inspired by one of the projects in the "Simple Sewing" book
    I made this cute and very simple draft snake filled with dry lentils
    to keep the chilly winter drafts away.
    I used an old pair of jeans and some more
    Etsuko Furuya "Echino" fabrics.
    And this pretty sun hat that I took with me to Acapulco.
    I used a linen/cotton canvas
    and lined it with some beautiful
    Nani Iro fabric.

    You can purchase Lotta's Books at
    www.jansdotter.com

    ...and see some pretty handmade goods inspired by Lotta
    in this Flickr Group
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2007/11/lotta-lotta.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive