Hand Carved Stamps Tutorial Part 2




    Whew!
    The weather has been unseasonably rainy this week
    and I thought I wouldn't have time to do Part 2 of the tutorial,
    but the sun came out this morning :)
    I'll be adding the explanatory text over the weekend
    ...I didn't want to leave you hangin'
    I bet you can even start carving by just looking at the pictures.
    This tutorial was done with plain white erasers. you don't need to have
    a special carving block to make simple & fun stamps.
    Click on the images to see them LARGER
    and look at all the details.
    Part 3 next week!

    Have a lovely weekend friends.

    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2007/11/hand-carved-stamps-tutorial-part-2.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive