Carving the bird

    Although I didn't do any turkey carving yesterday
    I did have fun doing some unconventional bird carvings
    with my Speedball cutter :)
    I can't believe we're almost at the end of 2007.
    Where did time go?
    I'm getting ready with some new Christmas stamps to play around.
    I haven't had time to do the Hand Carved Stamp tutorial
    I told you I would do...
    but it's at the top of my list :)
    I'll post some resources tomorrow so you can start gathering the tools you'll need
    to make some beautiful stamps for this holiday season.
    Beware: It's highly addictive!
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2007/11/carving-bird.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive