German Trip 2009

    Lately life has been CRAZY! I have so much going on and things to look forward to so I'm going insane:) I needed a little break in between it all and this was the perfect little getaway! We had a fun filled day!! We took off at 7:00 AM and headed to Salt Lake. Lunch was at a little German restaurant in downtown SLC called Siegfrieds. It was different and the Wienerschnitzel was delicious but it didn't seem to go over well with my stomach:) We then enjoyed mimicking people eating their lunch outside the windows haha. Then we got a spooky tour of the capitol theater and it is claimed to be haunted by a man named "George". Chelsae and I learned that last German trip and we wanted some ghosty story to tell but we didn't find much...although later I was scamming through my pictures and I noticed small white circles in some of the pictures I took at the capitol theater and I thought that was strange because my camera is brand new so I did some more research and ghost hunters refer to them as "orbs" and the myth is that they are said to be paranormal energy naked to the human eye but somehow caught in a photograph. What spooked me out even more is that the only other picture out of all the pictures where an orb appeared was the picture I captured of the temple. Cool huh? Anyways so after we goofed around at the Capitol theater we took the trax to the gateway shopping center. Lots of fun and mischief occured! For dinner we ate at the old spaghetti factory in trolley square yummmm!! To top the night off we were able to browse around temple square and see all the beautiful lights and sites! Me and Chelsae also had an awesome missionary experience. The busride home was the BEST...filled with truth or dare, laughing, secrets, and throwing up. Good times...can't wait til' next year!!!

    Chelsae and me

    Chelsae and me...rabbit:)

    me and Dom

    Hana Banana and me

    Biff proposed...love at first sight

    we sang a song that we made up called BRRRR/Gerber baby...it was a quartet. We'll have to sing it for you someday...only if you are lucky

    our quartet....chelsae Alli Hana Dom

    She's a mean mother

    oh, christmas tree...oh, christmas tree

    yep, this is him, the one that chelsae slapped a big wet one on!

    Logan must have been a little tired

    I love to see the temple!

    haha the old pull-of-the-beard trick





    Hana and santa...HO HO HO

    me and logan with santa

    me and chelsae with the nutcracker

    They were sitting in the same seats that pres. monson and his wife sat in!

    this was my favorite one

    grease lightnin' go grease lightnin'

    dominique haha

    jesus christ SUPERSTAR!

    it was huge!

    Dom on the way up


    our lovely view of the beautiful Idaho/Utah mountains:)
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2009/12/german-trip-2009.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive