Homecoming week 2008


    Homecoming Week 2008
    TRAMPLE the TIGERS
    TV character day

    Alli and Chelsae as pirates:

    Most people guessed us as Jack Sparrow and...yeah...?we could be him..but aren't there a million other pirates on TV?!! HELLO! Haven't they ever seen the wiggles? or the pirate from Dodgeball? spongebob? Ohh theres treasure island and PETER PAN as well! haha I mean come on people! But we were pirates and it was awesome:


    Actually this was Cowboy/indian day but my pictures wouldn't move so I just decided to leave it here. We didn't dress up for this day because..I don't really know why I am just not a cowboy/indian person haha. but Alex, Christian, and Scott did and what a beautiful job


    This would be Michael (Mikey). Also known today as Bugs bunny. Don't you love his little hand crafted bunny ears and cotton swabbed tale?



    Well thats all folks...


    haha jk



    NERD DAY 8)


    haha Alli and chelsae as NERDS:
    Well most people told me that I didn't have to dress up but I decided to go the extra mile and show my nerd pride. Oh yeah and for an extra nerdy touch we have those two nerdys in the background haha.


    CONFUSED?!


    Emily, Camille, Sophia, Chelsae, Alli. Our costumes are just the best don'tcha think?!
    mageeka!!! whatta nerd?! haha jk
    Stephano on nerd day:)
    HAHA I just love Chelsae's face it makes me giggle every time. Yeah I really didn't see this picture coming but its pretty priceless!
    Christian as the mega nerd! I honestly think he was the most nerd-like today! it was funny!
    Powder-puff Football 2008

    And our nazi coach...haha

    DREW


    Part of our team:


    Chelsae, Dominique, Emily B, Alli, Caitlyn, Kaybrie



    Alli and Chelsae after the big 10 minute game that we spent 2 weeks practicing every day for haha it was FUN though.



    Zach, Kim, Dalton, Emilee, Shaina, and Shawnae

    Those silly snaggly SENIORS and kim the amazing junior haha

    The cheerleaders!


    Zack, Kolby, Chase, Christian, and connor haha wow


    Hippie Day

    Dominique, Alli, and Chelsae with our afros and huge glasses and a groovy attitude haha as we say it with the nuh-uh fingersnap "We're two FOXY MAMAS you just DON'T wanna mess with!"


    Mr. Smith with my afro on

    Woody and Mr. Smith haha


    A veri weird person BEFORE


    and AFTER...haha averi with my afro on

    SPIRIT DAY!!!

    Camille, alli, and chelsae all decked out in GREEN

    Logan and Alli! haha I love her pants.


    The whole student body during an olympic assembly

    Chelsae and the cheerleaders performing during the assembly. They did AMAZING by the way ;)
    Gelyn and Kim



    Me and my gameface haha before we performed the sophomore skit for the whole school!


    Alli Drew and chelsae after our skit! We did fantastic as we trampled the tigers!

    Homecoming was LOTS of fun this year! I had a blast dressing up and participating in all the exciting activities available to us! I can't wait till next year!Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2008/09/homecoming-week-2008.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive