Fourth of July card

    A little late I know, but I didn't want to take away any thunder the Royer's had with showing these off first. Previously, I had never made a July 4th card. I though it came out rather nice actually. They ended up being 5x7 front and back cards mailed to family.

    So now I can add this to the things Sam can do/has accomplished.

    Wedding photography
    Making egg rolls from scratch, (thanks Sis.)
    Head shoting noobs, (COD4) while making eggs rolls from scratch
    Portrait/Senior photography
    Best B.B.Q ever
    Family Photography
    Mexican hat dance
    Ride a bike while turned around sitting on the handle bars
    Juggle
    Pop and lock
    Crack toes
    Speak Ebonics AND Chiconic
    Make Forth of July Cards

    ~Sam

    Front
    BackSource URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2008/07/fourth-of-july-card.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive