Paint it, pack it, ship it

    Having a little shop where I can sell my work
    has been such a wonderful experience.
    Preparing my prints to be shipped
    is as fun as making the art itself.

    I want to thank each and every one of you
    that has taken a little piece of me into their home :)

    We'll be going on a little vacation tomorrow.
    I plan to continue posting from our destination,
    so come back often, I love to have you here!

    The shop will be open,
    but anything you purchase
    between December 3rd till the 10th
    will be shipped on Monday the 15th.

    If you buy a Tiny book today I will ship it
    from the US to ensure you get it before Christmas.
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2008/12/paint-it-pack-it-ship-it.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive