Little Birdie

    I ended up doing an entirely different
    birdie for my old rusty cage.
    This one was made with linen & a piece
    of Tana Lawn Liberty print,
    stuffed with polyfill.
    I painted the birdie with fabric paint
    using my watercolor round brushes.
    I used two different greens
    & white for the details.
    & made him a little polymer clay beak.

    All I need to do now is figure out a way
    to secure him to the perch of the cage.
    I'll show you when he's living in his new home.

    Note:
    For those of you who asked,
    the fabric paint I used is called
    Pebeo Setacolor
    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2008/10/little-birdie.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive