Begic: Egyptian themed wedding

    When I first spoke to Jennifer on the phone about her "Egyptian themed" wedding, she mention that the color were gonna be gold and turquoise. First thoughts, yuck. How she'd pull this off was beyond me. To my EXTREME delight, the decorations, music, ceremony accents were absolutely incredible. Way to go Jenn and Jerko, (said, Yeer-ko)!! Very classy guys.

    Check out the details on this one. A pyramid cake, Egyptian god center pieces, a sand ceremony, (replaced the unity candle) and deep drummed mid-east music from beginning to end of the ceremony. Sooooo cool. Enjoy the shots as I enjoyed taking them.

    ~Sam

    FOR MORE FROM THEIR DAY CLICK HERE



































    Source URL: http://lifestyleartsblogs.blogspot.com/2008/05/begic-egyptian-themed-wedding.html
    Visit Lifestyle Arts for daily updated images of art collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive